Maxwell Hodge
For all enquiries, please call free on 0800 6946 660 or call your local office
Text Size      A - A - A

Flying the flag for Your Rights

Our legal advice is second to none across a range of
key legal specialisms, providing you with the expert
assistance you require.

Slips, trips or falls

You may have suffered an accident involving a slip, trip or fall.

These accidents can either occur whilst you are attending somebody else’s premises, at work, or on the public highway either the road or the pavement.

Your claim may be directed against the local authority if they are responsible for the area where you fell, or against the owner of premises if on private land, or against your employer.

Maxwell Hodge’s dedicated and experienced team of lawyers, can assist you with making a claim as efficiently as possible, and aim to secure you the maximum amount of compensation.

We will advise you on the strengths of your case from the beginning of your claim and keep you fully informed of the progress of the claim.